Sunday, May 10, 2009

What they say...

...so I'm laying in bed with J lastnight watching something on Animal Planet. She all of a sudden came out with this...
"I wonder why God made a giraffe's neck so long."
I replied "He had to make some animal reach the leaves at the top of trees." Then I asked..."Why did he make a zebra black and white?" and she replied "b/c they're not racist."
Then we were both laughing so hard. I thought that was a good come back.
CUTE CUTE CUTE!!!

Of course I can't just post something w/o a pic...so I went back to dig up a pic of J on the computer and I'm sad to say that I do not have any recent good shots of her so that means a photoshoot is due so be on the lookout- in the meantime... enjoy this pic of J when she was in PRESCHOOL!!!! She was 4 yrs old in this pic... it's hard to believe she's now 12.

1 comments posted...click to read what they say.:

Unknown said...

So stinkin cute! I remember them being this age :) Feels like so long ago.