Tuesday, March 10, 2009

What THEY think of me...

What do YOUR children think about YOU? Ask your kids these questions and see what answers they come up with. It's a very enlightening experience.

March 9, 2009
Jaima- 12
Cody- 9

1. What is something I always say to you?
Jaima- "You look fine-sweety."
Cody- "Do you have any homework?"
2. What makes me happy?
Jaima- "When I do things for you."
Cody- "When daddy brings home flowers."
3. What makes me sad?
Jaima- "When I am disrespectful."
Cody- "When the house isn't clean."
4. How do I make you laugh?
Jaima- "By being silly."
Cody- "Can we just skip that one?" (I must not do anything to make this kid laugh.)
5. What do you think I was like as a child?
Jaima- "I think you were a popular and a hyper girl." (I'd like to know why she thinks I was hyper.)
Cody- "Smart."
6. How old am I?
Jaima- "33"
Cody- "32" (Jaima was correct)
7. How tall am I?
Jaima- "5 foot 6 inches."
Cody- "6 foot" (They were both wrong- I must look taller to them- I'll be sure not to ask them how much I weigh.)
8. What is my favorite thing to do?
Jaima- "Spend time with the family."
Cody- "Take pictures."
9. What do I do when you're not around?
Jaima- "Clean or exercise."
Cody- "photography"
10. If I become famous, what will it be for?
Jaima- "photography"
Cody- "photography"
11. What am I really good at?
Jaima- "Being the best mom in the whole wide world."
Cody- "photography"
12. What am I not really good at?
Jaima- "math"
Cody- "chess"
13. What is my job?
Jaima- "being a mom, teaching preschool, and doing photography sometimes."
Cody- "a teacher"
14. What is my favorite food?
Jaima- "Mexican"
Cody- "ice cream"
15. What makes you proud of me?
Jaima- "being a really good mom and loving my daddy."
Cody- "A lot of things."
16. If I were a cartoon character, who would I be?
Jaima- "Winnie the Pooh- not because he's fluffy but b/c he's caring and sweet."
Cody- "Sandy on Spongebob- b/c she's a girl."
17. What do you and I do together?
Jaima- "go shopping together."
Cody- "watch TV."
18. How are we the same?
Jaima- "A lot- almost everything."
Cody- "our eyes"
19. How are you and I different?
Jaima- "our age."
Cody- "you have longer hair." (If I don't get Cody's hair cut soon- he'll have longer hair.)
20. How do you know that I love you?
Jaima- "by everything you say- do- and give to me."
Cody- "You tuck me in at night."
21. Where is my favorite place to go?
Jaima- "the nail spa."
Cody- "Old Navy"

2 comments posted...click to read what they say.:

Unknown said...

I Love your new layout! Super cute! :) This post was so cute! Some of Cody's answers cracked me up! haha
Jaima is such a sweet girl...

Miss you guys!

Kelly said...

I love the "loving my daddy" one! Just too sweet! I'm going to do this too and post it!