Thursday, February 5, 2009

Up to date...

or maybe a few days behind. Cody celebrated his 9th bday this past week. Since his big party is this Saturday- we really didn't do a lot on his special day. We did celebrate with a small cake that me, myself, and I decorated for him. I was able to capture a shot of him and thought it was too cute- so I had to share. I cannot believe that my BABY is NINE!!!


And check these shots out... I like to watch the sunset in the front of our house. It's peaceful and pretty. These shots were captured through the window of our office. I thought it was pretty with the snow on the ground. It's not like the Hawaiian sunsets we witnessed but it's still pretty and peaceful. So ENJOY

2 comments posted...click to read what they say.:

Unknown said...

Beautiful pictures of the sunset and adorable picture of Cody blowing out his bday candles! :) You are so talented girl!

I sure hope it snows a little bit when I am there in a few weeks! I can't wait to see you guys! YAY! :)

Ann said...

I know the feeling...my baby will be TEN in August! And the oldest baby will be FIFTEEN in April! ugh.

I love your sunset photos! Awesome!

and Mary E's photo was SOOC- it's a bit blurry close-up, but we were in a moving car, so she did well!