Sunday, February 15, 2009

He's the LUCKY one...

Jaima has begged and begged for a cat. Well, Jamie walked in with a cat yesterday for her. He was a "last chance rescue" cat- he's black- and so we thought the perfect name would be LUCKY! Picture this... the dogs that chase the cat- the cat that chases the hamster- and the chaotic family to add to that. OH and my husband shared with me this past week that I get too up-tight about things in life. The sad part was that I admitted that he's right so with a house full of animals and chaos- I thought that I might as well go and sign myself up for the looney-bin instead of learning to just let things go. Hmmmm....
Here's a pic to go with the post- Lucky is so black you can hardly notice him in the pic.

0 comments posted...click to read what they say.: