Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Lost out there somewhere....

I haven't posted anything in such a long long time. I miss blogging. It's nice to jump on here and type down a few random things to share with those that are interested in it- that's you or you wouldn't be here- RIGHT? Blogging is fun especially when you know so many different friends all over this country and have family so far away. Great way to keep up.. ya know?
SO, I am back- I'm ready to start back to blogging and keep you up to date with the life of the Griffith Family. We're still "living" we're still "laughing" we're still "loving" and we're still "exploring life one day at a time." So come back if you are interested and keep up as I start this journey once again. Take care- Michele

3 comments posted...click to read what they say.:

Mary J said...

YAY! You are back!!

Darian Minzenmayer said...

thtas soooooo great your back

Kelly said...

Awesome! I'm ready to hear about everything!