Thursday, November 20, 2008

wow- i haven't posted anything in a while. Not sure what I've been doing lately. So this post is just a random of things I want to share...
FIRST... Jaima turned 12 yrs old on Wed. I cannot believe that she's 12- next year I'll have a TEENAGER!!! OMGoodness!! Well, I tucked her into bed the night b/f her bday and she made the comment that it didn't even feel like her bday b/c we haven't made any plans to celebrate in any kind of way. YES- we have celebrated her bday every single year with a party- sometimes multiple parties- SPOILED BRAT!!! Anyway, I'll be the first to admit that I'm a last minute planner. SO THANK YOU TO ALL OF OUR FRIENDS that helped me pull off a last minute bday party for Jaima. I got on the phone at noon and started making plans to have pizza and cake b/f bible study. There were about 30 people that came to celebrate her bday. It was awesome- and she was so surprised. Here are some pics-


Next, I have to say CONGRATULATIONS to Jaima for making the JV basketball team at her school- go Jaima! go Jaima! She pract everyday until 5- so here we go back to BUSY BUSY BUSY schedules once again. Games start the first of Dec- it's going to be so cool watching her play ball for the school- instead of a rec league. I'm so proud of her!!

Also- I'm here to announce that Cody won MVP for defensive player for his football team. We didn't go to the awards ceremony- but he found out from a friend at school one day. I called to verify it- and SURE ENOUGH we have a MVP player! go Cody! go Cody!

And last... I cannot believe that it's time for the holidays. The weather is just right too. It's COLLLLDDDD!!! We've even gotten a few snow flurries- bring it on- I love the snow. Family will be visiting us for the next 10 days- Jamie's mom- stepdad- sister and brother fly in and stay until Tues. My mom, dad, niece, and nephew will be here on Tues night- Sun week. Hopefully my brother and his wife will be travelling with them. Yes it's going to be a full house for a little over a week but I cannot wait!
Jamie leaves for a long trip in Dec- so guess who will be doing the Christmas shopping this year? He will return just in time to head to AL for the holidays.
Time seems to be getting away- OH then there are Christmas cards that I'm getting ready to create and mail out for the season.
2009 is just around the corner!

0 comments posted...click to read what they say.: